Skills Development Training
We offer a vast portfolio of fully accredited SAQA and soon to include QCTO qualifications. Our training programmes can seamlessly be adapted to address the skills development needs of your specific business environments and government institution.
- NC: Information Technology: End User Computing Level 3 SAQA ID: 49077
- FETC: Information Technology: Technical Support Level 4 SAQA ID: 78964
Kwindla Institute of Learning is in the business of project managing the outcomes of skills development initiatives. We offer our clients integrated project management solutions, which include implementation of learnerships, internship and skills programmes through a project driven process.
- Aligned Training Material for SAQA Qualifications: Learning packs for all the unit standards in the qualification to ensure that you have the right training material
- Aligned Training Material for SAQA Unit Standards: Learning packs for a unit standard to ensure that you have the right training material for your skills programmes
- Development of Learning / Training Material for Qualifications, Unit Standards or Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) that you may need.
- Training Courses for in-house / public training courses / programmes
- Provision of Trainers / Facilitators / Assessors / Moderators for various qualifications
- e-Learning solutions
Management of Workplace and Wellbeing
Our responsibilities involves the pre-screening prior to qualification, learnership, internship and workplace readiness.
We offer aspiring young talent including persons living with disability the opportunity for Learnership and Internship placements.
We support workplaces by making sure there is an inclusion of persons living with disability, workplace site evaluations and one on one Mentoring and coaching.
We offer wellness programmes and counselling, learners living with disability receive guidance and emotional support.